Well, I simply stopped the project for a while, since I need to see the legal aspects of it. I am not quite sure if it is legal to simply take some catalogs from somewhere, reformat them and use them as your own. I think I can do such thing with some free public catalogs, but I will not act, until I have the written permission from the authors. Here are two screenshots of the spider in action : ![]() The above screenshot is when the spider is gathering data. It displays how much data is gathered and what the spider is doing in the given moment.
Technologies used for the spider : |
All the stuff that bothers software developer in his everyday tasks.
Jun 10, 2007
What happened with the Data mining?
Етикети:
C#,
COM,
IE Automation,
Internet Explorer Automation using C#,
mshtml,
ShDocVw
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment